Product Exchange Policy:
You may exchange your products once within 60 days for credit towards the purchase of other products. No refund will be issued. Return your product with your receipt and select your new product. We are unable to exchange your products if your merchandise is found to be dirty, stained, damaged or abused.
Camp Payment Terms:
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due upon registering for the camp. The balance of your full payment is due 30-days prior to the camp start date.
Cancellation: If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. There will be no exceptions made to this policy for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. Please note that balances cannot be transferred.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 61-90 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 50% of original camp price
- 31-60 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 75% of original camp price
- 0-30 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 100% of original camp price
- No discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides will be made.
- BEST reserves the right to cancel a camp at any time. In this event, Athlete will be issued a full refund for the camp registration fee. BEST is not responsible for expenses associated with planning the Athlete’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Athlete Expenses”) to attend any camp.
- BEST Camp Administrators will do their best to conduct camp activities based on the schedule posted prior to the camp, however, BEST reserves the right to modify the camp schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of Athletes in attendance.
- All fees collected will be applied to the camp for which Athlete is registered. If Athlete has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete was registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp or any other Service or product.
- BEST will do everything possible to ensure that you are satisfied with your camp experience. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, please notify a coach or the Camp Administrator as soon as possible during the camp. BEST will make every effort possible to resolve the issue. Once the camp has commenced, refunds will not be issued.