Tom is currently a USA Triathlon Certified Level I coach. He also holds a certificate in Paralympic Track and Field Coaching. All of Tom’s experience in Triathlon and multi sport comes from racing at the Elite ITU level. He has raced everything from 70.3’s to Duathlons to Xterra. Also, Tom has extensive knowledge in adaptive sports since he raced as an Elite Paratriathlete. He has also been involved as an athlete and volunteer with the Dare2tri Paratriathlon Club since 2013.
- Xterra Para World Champion
- Duathlon National Champion
- 7 Elite paratriathlon starts with Team USA Paratriathlon
- Paratriathlon National Championship Silver
- 3x USAT All-American
- Ironman 70.3 All World Athlete
- 2016 Paralympic Track Trials Qualifier 1500m
- Chicago Marathon finisher
If you would like more information about working with Tom, please contact him at email@example.com.